Monday, July 12, 2010

Quilting The Easy Stitch



I was not actually sure how to do it ... should I applique it first or should I just stitch them right away on the batting and all ... For the design thus I only made a house and a flower ... I cut them and quilted right away using free hand motion .. i did the same with the wording ..

but I do notice that the alphabet stitching had caused the fabric to shrink a bit making an uneven dimension to the quilt.

I should consult with the expert (read: Kak Dee Kak Dida and Ayu) later when all is done and see what went wrong and what I should have done

Ciao !

:-D


6 comments:

Mila@Rimbun said...

sooo sweet.. ops ann halimatussadiah takde kat rumah ke tuh?

shogun_na said...

Anique, alahai...cutenye...tingin sgt nk bljr....tp quilt ni kena pakai mesin yg canggih kan...boleh ke pakai mesin jaet singer yg biasa tue ek?

Haslina said...

Oh...tersangat lah gorgeous!!!! Adakah itu free hand quilting?. Tersangatlah cantik!

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

Mila: Halimatun Saadiah sibuk sikit bulan Syaaban nih ...

Shogun: tak perlu mesin canggih manggih, series .... try ja pakai mesin singer tu ... insya Allah bolehhhh

Haslina: Thank you !! ... ya saya guna free hand ...

moe_moe said...

salam....nk tanya...cane nk order?? hmm :( i want one~

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

_ahn_: terus ketaq kepala lutut ada org nak order ..... u can email me gebang2 tengok mcm mana anickue@yahoo.com