Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pernah Tak Menjahit Dengan Perasaan Sentap ..?

I have not been very productive lately. Yes .. I ve been quite busy and I have to admit I m quite stressed out. No, its not because of the fact that most of my clothes have turned against me and shrunk themselves or that Ayu is pestering me to brisk walk and run with her tomorrow ... no, no, no ...

I was hoping by finishing this one piece of simple cushion cover that I had started weeks ago would make me feel better ...

but instead I found myself quite in a foul mood while making it and made quite a number of mistakes ... the design the sewing the size ..... sentap sambil menjahit ... buruk kan ..?




front


back

It didnt turn out that well ... I just wanted to finish it as soon as possible but my cat was not helping me at all .. not that I expect him to cut the fabrics or kemas bilik sapu sampah basuh baju ka apa ....



Just please dont hog my workspace



as I am writing this I am still tensed and a little bite irritated .......


PMS ..... salahkan kucing


:-(

5 comments:

MyBotanG said...

Ann,
at times like this, I do something out of my routine, like I'll mix and match scrap fabies for some simple patchwork projects i.e - pot holders, coin purse,etc. OR I'll make something as gifts for others like making some new bag sets for my girl..

keywords - small, fast, out of the norm..

things to avoid - memaksa diri menghabiskan commision, WIP

but then again, blaming the cat might help ease the stress.. heheh rugi i dont have cat.. :D hang in there dear..

Rosh said...

Bukan salah kucing nk tidoq...

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

Sue: thanks for the ideas ... but .. errrr i dont know how to make a PURSE ! warghhhh huhuhuhu

hehe thanks again

hugs

rosh: kucing kata orang mcm perempuan selalu perlukan perhatian .. always want to be in the limelight n get all the attention

:-P

Nur said...

Comelnya kucing tu tidor situ.. Bagi mandi kucing tu kang... baru tau... :D
Btw, Yati pun tak boleh ber-cross stitch dalam keadaan sentap. Nanti salah kira.. Akan menambahkan kesentapan... :D

mrs sweet lola said...

pinjam sat kucing gebuz tu hoho